2008. május 11., vasárnap

About this site

I'm, who write this blog, just a really person in Europe. But the most beautiful 6 month in my life, when I lived in guernsey. This Island is small and homely, but it can show you every day something special and new thing.
At the first time, when I went Guernsey I went by airplane, but I didn't like that, so the second time I went by my car. Just this island is in the ocean I had to go by ferrie. That was a really easy job to find ferries to Guernsey, because that a nice big company. For 1 month I worked in a caffe, and the caffe's windows saw to the harbour, that was a beautiful thing when I saw when cames the ferries to Guernsey. The harbour is in St Peters port (Guernsey), it's like a town, but a little bit different. The weather here is a absolutely "never know". What does it mean? Yes, good question. The weather is, what the ocean bring with hisself. In this minute the sun is shining, and in the next minute falling the rain. So you never know what kind of weather in Guernsey. But this island is 100% good if you want to have a rest, or take a hike, or swimming in the ocean, or just go holidays to Guernsey. I never trought, this is a really small island, but nearly 30% of the properties are hotels in Guernsey. The Guernsey hotels are very friendly, nice, quite. But I thing (and maybe this is the true) all Guernsey hotels staf are not localy, I mean they came from another countries.
When I went to Guernsey by my car, I was very scared, because I never drove on the left side of the road before. But it's not to bad, but at the first time was a little bit strange, just my car was right hand car. I was an idea, that I rent a car, but I pactised the driving, and that's it... But I saw a lot of car hire Guernsey. The most tourist are came by airplane, but they want go aroud the island, when they want, that's why they rent a car, and that's why a lot of car hire Guernsey.
So in this site I will tell you my the most beautiful 6 months of my life from Guernsey.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: