2008. július 2., szerda

Le Friquet Hotel and Apartments

Le Friquet Country Hotel lies in the heart of the island of Guernsey.Its' beautiful country setting and traditional atmosphere offers the perfect location for: short breaks ,a family holiday or business visits.This Guernsey hotels facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, restaurant, bar and family holiday self catering apartments set inbeautiful award winning gardens
Our reservations team will be delighted to arrange your travel inclusive holiday or special offer Guernsey short breaks.

Telephone: +44 (0) 1481 256509
Facsimile: +44 (0) 1481 253573
e-mail: friquet@guernsey.net

1 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

U know what attracted me most about this Le Friquet hotel, its traditional atmosphere, I will be on a family trip (which includes my grand parents) so they like everything of traditional taste. During my last visit when I was there few years back, local people helped us lot to suggest nice places, things to see etc. I must say that restaurants in Guernsey were superb in service and taste.